Trust and Company Administrator
Our client seeks a Trust and Company Administrator to join their team.
- Directly reporting to Managers/Directors on a designated international portfolio of clients.
- Liaising with clients to manage developments and work with various parties to support the clients' requirements.
- Responsible for the maintenance of Trust and Company records in accordance with internal compliance and statutory requirements.
- Facilitating client transactions including payments, invoices, dividends and taxes.
- Opening Corporate and Trust bank accounts.
- Ensuring that all structures are administered in accordance with applicable laws, relevant constitutional documents and group policies and procedures.
- Review of Client Investment Portfolios.
- Providing an excellent and efficient service to an established portfolio of international clients.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Working towards becoming STEP Qualified or looking to become STEP Qualified.
- At least 2 years' relevant experience.
- Bookkeeping/accounting experience is helpful but not essential.
- Comfortable liaising with clients and third-party institutions.
- Good understanding of IOM regulatory environment.
- Good organisational skills.
- Effective communicator.
- An understanding of tax planning.
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 10484
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.