Trust and Company Administrator
Our client seeks a Company and Trust Administrator to join their team.
Role profile: You will ensure that clients receive the highest level of customer service by assisting the Trust and Operations Manager in the management of clients portfolio of companies and trusts which can be complex. Ensuring that the role is compliant with the IOM FSA regulatory requirements.
- Support management in the administrative role
- Provide support in servicing client relationships
- Understand and ensure compliance with all rules and regulations
- Administration including book-keeping and minutes
- Liaising with clients and intermediaries to develop relationships in order to facilitate the development of the business and the achievement of business goals
- Completing time recording on a daily basis
- Ensure anti money laundering and customer identification programme is maintained
- Ensure compliance with company standards, policies and procedures
Key Skills and Experience:
- Some experience in an administrative role and would be interested in or currently working towards a trust industry recognised professional qualification e.g. ICSA or STEP.
- Familiarity with Word and Excel
- GCSE Maths and English at Grade C or above or equivalent.
- An excellent telephone manner
- Attention to detail in communication and instructions
- Conscientious and self-motivated
- Organisational and time management skills
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 12792
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.