Trust and Company Manager
Our client seeks a Manager - Fiduciary Services Department
- Manage a portfolio of clients to ensure they receive a high standard of service at all times.
- Maintain professional standards and self-development.
- Carry out occasional ad-hoc corporate service assignments at the reasonable request of the directors, including reception and telephone cover as and when needed.
- Manage a small team of administrators and provide and support and guidance.
- All professional work is to be carried out in accordance with the guidelines set out in the practice and staff manuals and in compliance with relevant local legislation.
- Delegate work where appropriate to more junior staff and ensure that work is performed to the required professional standard and to review the work performed.
- Ensure that the firm's professional standards are adhered to.
- Execute assignments in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain communication with all other members of the firm involved with each client.
- Where we maintain client accounting records, update clients' banking records on a regular basis and reconcile clients' bank statements to our banking records on a regular basis.
- Review clients' bank accounts and incoming statements and ensure that excessive balances are not maintained on current accounts. Arrange for the filing of bank statements and their despatch to clients if appropriate.
- Ensure clients' incoming monies are banked timeously and invested in bank accounts in accordance with the client's instructions whenever possible.
- Arrange cheque and telegraphic transfer instructions when advised to do so bearing in mind at all times the relevant AML criteria and procedures.
- Ensure clients' statutory records and minute books are properly maintained and that all appropriate filings including tax are made at the appropriate time.
- Correspond directly and promptly with clients as requested.
- Update the database timeously with any statutory changes to client records.
- Ensure all fiduciary service department functions are carried out on a timely basis to a high standard.
- Ensure that appropriate charges are made to and collected from clients.
- Keep up to date with current Isle of Man and UK legislation
- Follow the training given within the department and to attend training courses when required, ensuring own CPD requirements are met.
- Maintain client confidentiality at all times.
Key Skill and Experience:
- Good technical skills a must
- In-depth experience in administering structures vital
- Excellent attention to detail required
- Previous experience of managing a team
- Hold a relevant qualification
Your specialist: Anne Murray
Quote job ref: 11529
Hi, I'm your specialist Anne and I can't wait to hear from you about this job. You can simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.