Trust & Company Administrator
Our client seeks a Trust & Company Administrator to join their team.
Role Profile: Undertake the day to day activities of the CSP administration operation and team members.
- Operation of the day to day running of Corporate clients (bank account opening, letters, incorporation, KYC).
- Preparation of minutes, resolutions and agreements.
- Dissolution of client companies.
- Preparation of key points from trust deeds.
- Preparation of client periodic risk reviews.
- Maintaining a positive, strong and consistent presentation of the Group's image, communicating its profile and presence both locally and to the Group's clients.
- Fulfil additional, relevant, tasks appropriate to the role and business requirements.
- Perform day to day tasks of other staff who are on annual leave where appropriate.
- Monitoring of CSP team workloads & capacity.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Communication & Influencing Skills: Communicating clearly and with impact to influence the audience and being tactful and assertive in dealing with difficult and complex situations.
- Personal Development: Showing an interest in own self-development and an openness to new ideas and working practices.
- Customer Focus: Considering customer requirements in organising team's work and finding ways to improve value for money and service standards.
- Interpersonal Skills (teamwork): Generating enthusiasm and commitment and working collaboratively with colleagues to deliver results.
- Planning & Organising: Prioritising own (and others') work to achieve team goals and scheduling activities and resources to deliver to agreed timescales.
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 10488
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.