Our client seeks a UX Designer to join their team.
Role Profile: You will be a Creative thinker with a competitive edge. As a UX Designer, you will be innovating, creating and shaping the user experience for both new and existing products. You will have the opportunity to engage in research and statistical analysis to understand and report on the needs of users.
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product owner and developers.
- Analysing user requirements and product strategies to design consistent, high-quality, and user-centric experiences across the full product portfolio on desktop, mobile and tablet.
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups.
- Work with content editors and commercial teams to ensure the business obligations are met whilst never compromising on the user experience.
- Conduct thorough and well-documented UX research.
- Identify UX friction points of existing products and propose alternatives.
- Contributing to the introduction of a library of internal UI design patterns and components.
- Contributing to the discovery and innovation activities around the early-stage formation of new products and features.
Key Skills & Experience:
- At least 3- to 5-years' experience in UX and UI design on cross-platform applications for mobile, tablet and desktop.
- Expertise in Adobe CC, Adobe XD or Figma.
- Understanding of frontend frameworks and languages.
- Web Analytics knowledge.
- Experience with usability testing and user research techniques.
- Experience with Wireframing + Design (Sketch/Figma) and Prototyping.
Your specialist: Anne Murray
Quote job ref: 12005
Hi, I'm your specialist Anne and I can't wait to hear from you about this job. You can simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.