Our client seeks a Wealth Manager to join their team.
- Manage and support a portfolio of locally based Premier customers.
- Act as a trusted adviser to new and existing customers, providing holistic financial advice and supporting them through key life events such as investing for their future, saving for a new home, planning for retirement or protecting their family for every eventuality.
- Conduct personal economy reviews to identify personal and financial needs of customers and deliver a consistent and tailored wealth management and financial planning service to a portfolio of clients.
- Advise on a full range of products and services that include both company-manufactured products and those provided by external partners.
- Deliver needs-based solutions through effective communication and influencing.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Have role relevant qualifications, i.e. DipFA, CISI (or equivalent QCF RDR level 4 qualification).
- A track record of gaining an understanding of customers' needs and delivering excellent customer service.
- Customer-centric approach and mindset.
- Effective spoken and written communication skills, with experience of adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered.
- Experience in providing financial planning preferred.
Your specialist: Pam Dixon
Quote job ref: 10448
Hi, I'm Pam and I can help you with your submission to this role. Simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.