Website & Content Support Executive
Our client seeks a Website & Content Support Executive to assist their team on a 12 Month contract.
- You will have a passion for building relationships with clients and have an eye for design when it comes to content delivery.
- You will love using your creative instincts and technical expertise to help deliver world-class software solutions.
- You'll look after the onboarding and training clients and colleagues on the editorial use and configuration of Umbraco CMS to ensure effective client campaigns and website content.
- You'll have frequent client contact through meetings, training, onboarding and workshops, and contributing to business development via existing client relationships.
- You will work in a support role within the wider UX Design team and will collaborate with UX Designers, Account Managers, Project Managers and the wider technical team, as required.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Ideally you will be a Marketing Graduate or someone that has done content marketing or digital marketing.
- Ideally you will want to also get into the technical side of marketing.
- Some previous experience.
Your specialist: Mark Burman
Quote job ref: 12638
Hi, I'm Mark and I look after all the temp / contract roles. If this exciting job sounds up your street, please submit your details, we look forward to hearing from you.