Isle of Man
Our client seeks an Audit Senior to join their Audit and Assurance team
Role Profile: By joining the Audit and Assurance team you will work closely with audit partners and you will have a real opportunity to provide a valued opinion within the team. Excellent opportunities exist for ambitious and driven candidates to progress within the firm. It is the combination of value driven audit approach, global methodology, focus on customer service and audit quality that truly differentiates the Audit and Assurance department from competitors.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join the expanding audit team.. The audit team consists of country, regional and service line leaders with a wealth of experience. We have a client base covering a wide spectrum of funds, SPV and regulated entity structures, domiciles, legal, regulatory and accounting standards and investment strategies.
- Preparation of accounts and financial statements;
- Acting as a technical resource for financial services covering a range of accounting standards to include ifrs and uk gaap. This will include training and the production of internal and external technical information;
- Assist in maintaining and developing key client relationships;
- Audit of companies across a variety of business sectors;
- Design and implementation of audit plans;
- Ensure completion of assignments within appropriate budget and timeframe;
- Manage a team of trainees while on assignment; and
- Be responsible for development and mentoring of trainees and staff.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA);
- Have strong technical knowledge;
- Have strong experience in audit engagements;
- Be capable of working on your own initiative;
- Be ambitious and want to pursue a career in practice; and
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential
Your specialist: Sally Fenton
Quote job ref: 13157
Hi, I'm Sally and this is one of the job roles I am looking after for this super business. If this job is of interest for you, please submit your CV and we will come back to you to arrange the next staging.