Senior Assurance Associate
Isle of Man
Our client seeks an Senior Associate - Assurance to join their team.
Role Profile: As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behaviour to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self-awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
Key Skills and Experience:
- You will need to be qualified ACA, ACCA or equivalent
- Have a minimum of 4 years' experience working in a Big 4 environment
- Financial services experience is preferred but not essential
Your specialist: Sally Fenton
Quote job ref: 10265
Hi, I'm Sally and this is one of the job roles I am looking after for this super business. If this job is of interest for you, please submit your CV and we will come back to you to arrange the next staging.